2018 ProMaster 3500 Standard Roof FWD, Reading Aluminum CSV Service Utility Van (Stock #181258)
This vehicle won't be on the lot long! A great vehicle and a great value! Top features include air conditioning, a trip computer, heated door mirrors,…
and more. A 3.6 liter V-6 engine pairs with a sophisticated 6 speed automatic transmission, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Please don't hesitate to give us a call. -Reading Aluminum CSV -57'' Height x 132'' Long x 85.5'' Wide -Keyless locking body -Cab access door -Full rear swing doors -Latter rack
3500 CUTAWAY 136 WB / 81 CA
Exterior Color Description
Bright White Clear Coat Paint
3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine
6-Speed Automatic 62TE Transmission
- Daytime Running Headlamps
- Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT
- Cloth Bucket Seats
- Locking Glove Box
- View All
Photos may be library images.
Service Utility Van
CSV57-DW Ford Transit
Rear Door Type
Full Rear Doors with 48-1/2" x 54-1/8" Clear Opening
"A" Compartment Layout - Both Sides
Compartment Door Hinge Type
Patented Hidden Hinges
Compartment Door Latch Type
Stainless Steel Rotary Latches
(2) Adjustable Shelves in Each Front Vertical Compartment, (1) Adjustable Shelf in Each Rear Vertical and Horizontal Compartment
(2) Dome Lights in Cargo Area with Switch at Rear
Recessed Rear Lights LED S/T/T - Back-Up Incandescent
Lock System Type
Master Locking System
(2) Full Length Shelves - Each Side
Cab Access Door
Front Wall with Cab Access Door
3 Bar Ladder Rack
For Cargo Area
(2) Drop Down Access Doors - (1) At Each Side of Body
E-Coat Immersion Primer - Powder Coat White
Aluminum CSV Features
The first aluminum service van built with Reading’s legendary quality and extensive lineup of standard features, the Aluminum Classic Service Van (CSV) is up to 50 percent lighter than a comparable steel van. The results are fuel savings of up to 10 percent and a greater payload capacity. The CSV features the same premium materials and quality Reading construction that have made the Classic II™ Service Body the industry leader. The CSV comes loaded with exclusive Reading features, including a zinc phosphate bath that enhances adhesion of our powder coat finish inside and out, Dual-Pro® door seals, our Aluma-Fill fuel cup, patented hidden hinges and SmartLatch stainless steel locks with paddle handles. It is available in 57", 72" and 75" heights.
Additional Upfit Cost
Contact Schaefer & Bierlein Inc for more info.
Vehicle available NOW in Frankenmuth, MI
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.