2018 ProMaster 3500, Knapheide KUV Service Utility Van (Stock #18178)
Photos shown may be library images.
Available NOW in Frankenmuth, MI
This vehicle won't be on the lot long! Comprehensive style mixed with all around versatility makes it an outstanding pickup truck! Top features includ
e remote keyless entry, variably intermittent wipers, telescoping steering wheel, and power windows. A 3.6 liter V-6 engine pairs with a sophisticated 6 speed automatic transmission, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. Our sales reps are knowledgeable and professional. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Call now to schedule a test drive.
3500 CUTAWAY 136 WB / 81"" CA
Exterior Color Description
6 speed automatic
- Daytime Running Headlamps
- Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT
- Cloth Bucket Seats
- Locking Glove Box
- View All
Photo shown is a library image. Exact options and accessories may vary. Please contact us for more information.
Service Utility Van
Rear Window Guards
Weight Reduced Galvanneal Corrigated Steel Floor
(2) Dome Lights - Switched at rear
LED Flush Mount Light Kit
Compartment Door Latch Type
Automotive Style Rivetless Rotary Latches
Galva-Grip Step Bumper
Standard Shelving Package
Cab Access Door
ABS Cab Partition with Sliding Door and Window
Class IV Receiver Hitch
At Right Rear
Rear Access Door, Both Rear and End Panels Underlap Rear Door Inside Release Handle
Power Lock System For Compartment Doors
K-Coat Corrosion Protection with Knapheide's Exclusive 12-Stage E-Coat Prime Paint System
Automotive Door Seal
Say goodbye to crawling around in the back of your cargo van endlessly searching for tools, parts and equipment. The KUV creates optimized organization for the technician, dividing the storage space into manageable compartments that are externally accessible from either side of the body. The technician pulls up to the jobsite, exits the cab and immediately has quick access to the tools and parts they need without having to crawl into the cargo area. Dedicated conduit chutes enable the technician to store longer items without cluttering the floor of the oversized cargo area. Knapheide's KUV is constructed of rugged galvanneal steel so the technician can have confidence it will provide years of reliable service. More contractors and technicians utilizing an enclosed utility body as their work vehicle choose a Knapheide KUV. If you spend more time searching for tools and equipment, invest in a KUV and get more billable hours out of your day.
Contact Schaefer & Bierlein Inc for more info.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.